Sindang is known as the ddeokbokki neighborhood which I thought implied that it was going to filled with a lot of vendors and people buzzing around but it was pretty dead. There were only a handful of restaurants opened and we ventured into this restaurant (totally forgot to take a picture of the name) but like many of the restaurants in Sindang they offer only ddeokbokki which was good since we only had to tell them we wanted four orders. No language barriers there. Throw up four fingers and you're good to go!
I secretly think they made it less spicy since we were foreigners but it was still yummy. It was filled with ramen noodles, cellophane noodles, cabbage, eggs, fish cakes, onions, deok (rice cakes), gojuchang, and red pepper powder. Definitely the type of food that goes great with some maekchu (beer)! And very cheap. It was like 3,000 won per person!
Looks and sounds delicious! I wish I tried this. :)
ReplyDelete