Monday, September 5, 2011

Garosugil - Cafe 7 Gram

     

     

Nope, I'm not missing an "s" at the end of Gram. I have noticed a lack of pluralization here when it comes to English but don't let that fool you, the waffle here was delicious! It was my first time eating the infamous "wappull," and as an anti-fan of waffles, I have reconsidered my stance on it. Waffles are treated as dessert here and the one we had was decked out with vanilla and chocolate gelato, kiwi, peaches, banana, and a big dollop of fresh whipped cream. The batter is a little sweeter than the typical American waffle and they added crushed walnuts into the waffle and that totally just upped the ante. It was very fulling.  For about 9, 000 won, it was definitely worth it. I shared it with a friend and we barely finished.

Verdict: I love waffles! Be on the look out, there will be more waffle updates. Cafe 7 Gram was pretty amazing. The atmosphere was really nice and I can see myself hanging out there and studying except it's pretty far from my dorm. -_-'' Prices are decent. I'd probably come back if I find one closer to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment