Saturday, September 3, 2011

it's the start of something new..

Since announcing the seriousness of starting this food blog, I have wasted away trying to come up with a blog name. Apparently, all the crazy ideas spewing from my head was not crazy enough since they were all taken so I had to settle for this. Not feeling it 100% but it was one of the first that was available so yeah. History of the name, check.

Introduction. This is an AMATEUR food blog so please don't expect quality pictures or even quality analyses. I'm just a food aficionado who wants to share her experiences with anyone who cares enough to read this blog. Currently my camera charger has been MIA so most pictures will be taken on my dinky iPod which does not capture wonderful lighting so I apologize in advance. I'll try my best to update on a regular basis but I'm not making any promises. I'm not one for commitment so hopefully, this blog won't be too short lived.

too many words. any questions just comment me or something.

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment