Thursday, September 8, 2011

Insadong - Teastory

     

     


     

Sorry, the picture of the tea shop isn't too lovely but this place would've been hard to find if it weren't for the ginormous sign next to it announcing 'BEAUTIFUL TEA MUSEUM,' or some derivative of that. Insadong is one of the more touristy places here so the tea shop offered a change of pace. It was very relaxing and calming but I was kind of disappointed there wasn't a real museum there. Go figure. 

We had milk tea and assam iced-tea. I don't know much about tea so no comment. My sweet potato rice cake, however, tasted more like sponge and less like sweet potato or cake but the green tea niblet since the picture makes it look bigger was good. The place was kinda pricey but I don't know what the average tea shop price is so ... I think we spent like 22, 000 won? 

Verdict: I'd come back for the atmosphere and to try their extensive list of different teas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment